FLY HIGHER INDIA (FHI) provides a fulfilling volunteering experience, across INDIA.
Start the Journey today!
On registration with FHI you are accepting to abide by our Code of Conduct as specified below.
1. You are of age 18 years or above on the date of registration.
2. Inappropriate language and behaviour of any nature will not be tolerated towards children, staff members, volunteers or any other person at our events or in groups.
3. You are expected to be empathetic and show compassion towards everyone.
4. FHI is not responsible for your personal belonging at an event/ meeting. You are adviced to take care of them at all times and shall solely be responsible for it.
5. FHI is not responsible for any accident/ injury suffered during the course of an event or while carrying out any duties for FHI.
6. FHI holds the right to cancel your volunteership for misconduct/ any other reason as deemed fit by FHI Head Office in Bangalore.
We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifications.